TERMS OF SERVICE
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. Using the site implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms, so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
- You will be able to access this website without having to register any details with us.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors, and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due
- This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues, but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United States;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data or other potentially harmful software or data.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER SITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date or, on rare occasions, incorrect, and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material on this website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions, which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for ; or (iv) any liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United States.
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter;
- or any liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United States